There was a great need of a tertiary care center for burn treatment at the BDF RMS. To cater to the growing need of providing best possible burn treatment, BDF-RMS Burn Unit became officially operational in February 2015.
To be one of the leading burn centers of the country and region in providing holistic and top of the line burn care treatment.
- To provide best possible treatment to all entitled and civilian patients.
- To ensure that the burn survivor recovers from the burn injury as quick as possible and lead a near normal functional post-burn life.
- To enhance wound healing through direct line nursing and surgical intervention.
- State-of-the-art 4 bedded Burn ICU with separate sterile cubicles
- Dedicated Hydrotherapy room
- State-of-the-art Operation theatre dedicated for burn surgery and dressings.
- Individual cubiculized 8 bedded burn ward.
- Sterile environment with HEPA filtration system.
- State-of-the-art equipment required for burn care
- Advanced Euro skin bank
- Skin cell culture research
- Physiotherapy room and rehabilitation services
- Newly established Burn Clinic